I’m regularly asked what I can do. In a way, this is an unfair question. I think a better question is “What can’t I do?” (By the way, the answer is poetry… I wouldn’t know a Haiku if it sucker punched me).
I haven’t found anything related to real estate writing that I can’t do exceedingly well. There are a few things I prefer not to do, but I still do them well. If you’d like to know what they are, contact me and I’ll let you know what I prefer to avoid.
I’ve included some of the most common real estate writing services that I offer. Keep in mind that this isn’t intended to be an all-inclusive list. I’ve simply gathered some of the most common projects on which I’ve worked in one convenient list:
- Real estate ebooks
- Real estate investing ebooks
- Real estate training manuals
- Real estate investing courses
- Real estate white papers
- Real estate investing articles
- Real estate motivational articles
- Real estate sales copy
- Real estate email copy
- Real estate agent and broker training manuals
- Real estate coaching programs
- Real estate book summaries
Do you have a real estate writing project in mind that isn’t listed here? Just ask! If it involves real estate writing, I’ve either done it, am planning to or I can with just a little prompting!